Tuesday 25 October 2011

an obsession of the windows

firstly, i just want to say reality's a real freak. society. what do you think of when you see this word? thin girls trying to get anorexic thin? or do you see teenagers, looking all tired because they were trying to fit in? into the perfect 'adult word', also known as 'society'? well, i see myself everyday, tryin to fit in, not expressing my real feelings, putting a real fake smile on my face and laughing with everybody else. i might look happy, but then, how do you know when you cant read my mind? whatever, anyw i cant please anyone, ever.
example
me: *exam-easy*
friend: do you think the exam was difficult?
scenario 1- sayin that the exam was easy ( expressing real feelings)
me: easy luh, you?
friend: aiya, you dont kekkek( act act) luh, i know you very clever luh no need to boast luh!
scenario 2 - saying that the exam was ok (neutral)
me: okok lor
friend: chey, so easy you also think is hard!
scenario 3 - (saying that it was hard and trying to please others)
me: hard.
friend: aiya, given your standard, surely very easy one luh!
so what do you expect me to do? suddenly have superpowers and read your minds or what. i cant please anyone ever. nevermind fine im a nobody.
secondly, obsession of the windows. i didn;t mean the Windows software, i meant the real windows you see in your house. so, the question is , can the people of the opposite block be able to see you? ive been asking everybody about this question, but im still not comfirmed . i find myself weird, obsessing with almost every type of window, asking myself if people from the outside can see us or not. am i mental or what anyw i cant find the answer just by obsessing so i shall try to control myself and dont think to much.
get some mental rest for my brain, dont let it work too much. im already having a little mental breakdown. ok, shall catch some sleep now, dontw to sleep too late, shall kick this bad habit of sleeping late everyday.
another long and nonsensical post.

No comments:

Post a Comment