Wednesday 26 October 2011

will you be there, when i need you...?

do you have this person you go to when you make terrible mistake? this person you can trust with your darkest secrets? well, i have one, she is really a good person. too bad i didn't treasure her the last time, i thought she was whiny and i really hated her. i abandoned her and hung out with other people. they aren't as caring or trustworthy as her. soon i came to realise that it was the worst mistake to leave her. i really missed her alot. then, we patched up.
anyw, thank you for being forgiving and all, i really love you alot. thanks for not despising me when i told you my darkest secret, thanks for understanding me and not judging me. thanks for consoling me and not leaving me. thanks for all the encouragement, thanks for all the time you spent with me. thanks for not blaming me when you had to gorge food down your throat in just 5min because i wanted you to listen to my weepings. thanks for standing up for me. thanks for caring, and most importantly, thanks for forgiving me time and again, thanks for forgetting all the mistakes that i made. thanks for everything. thanks for trusting me. thanks, for giving me hope and almost all the joys in the world (:

I <3 you, alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment