Thursday 27 October 2011

emotional changes.

 its saddening. saddening to see loners wandering about in malls, with a depressed expression on their faces. friends. what are friends? people who backstab you at the back? or those walking worthless two-face pennies? dont despise those people who are bad. instead pity them. hasn't you ever backstabbed other people before? or hasn't you been a hypocrite before? everybody has had some experiences being a backstabber, a hypocrite or even a betrayer. no no, dont get the wrong idea, i dont blame you (: dont judge before you get to the bottom of each matter. some people get jealous of others because they feel insecure. always remember: everybody has weaknesses, even the strongest people.
 dearest trusted God, i believe in you i really do (: i love you too, with my heart. i cant say its the whole of my heart because if it is really like that, i would be lying. although i hasn't reached the state where i will love you with my whole heart, i will trust you with the whole of my heart, dear god, i dont doubt about your ability or your kindness.although sometimes i do have small doubts about you, i quickly brush them away, please dont be angry at my actions. i am sorry for doubting you and i hope you can forgive me for being immature and not understanding what you have done for us, humans. you have done a lot for us, most of it i am unable to accomplish but i will be grateful to you for the rest of my life, the rest of my days. dear god, until the day where i can love you with all of my heart, the day until i can meet you, the day until i can understand you, and the day when i can also have your compassion for humans, whether good or bad, i will believe in you with the whole of my heart (:
be happy, cheer up. remember, when a door closes, another one opens up. it's just that we are too focused on the closed door that we dont notice that another one had opened (:

Live life well.

No comments:

Post a Comment